No cash refunds will be issued in the event of a Rain Out.
Oval Track Rain Out:
Events cancelled due to inclement weather will be rescheduled for the next available date and/or a credit will be offered for future events for the same or lesser value.
Drag Strip Bracket Racing Rain Out:
2013 MOPAR Rocky Mountain Nitro Jam Nationals Ticket Exchange/Rain Out Policy:
An event is considered complete after one show round and there will be no credit. In case of a total rainout the customer is entitled to a 100% credit on that day's ticket.
If customer cannot attend the rescheduled event, the ticket holder must retain the tickets for use toward the ticket purchase of next year’s event. Customer is responsible for any difference due to price increase, account fees etc.
All sales are final. No refunds. IHRA is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Ticket Exchange policy does not apply to racer credentials.
Proof of Purchase (Ticket Stub) MUST be redeemed to qualify for credit in the event of a Rain Out.
- NO PETS via the front gate
- People entering the facility via drag gate/back gate are welcome to bring pets onto the facility
- Pets MUST be kept within their own stall and/or walk them in designated area on a leash.
- Pets are not permitted to run free on the grounds (safety of everyone)
- Pets are not permitted in the spectator areas at any time during the event.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the playground area AT ANY TIME
- Pet owners are obligated to “clean-up” after their pets.
- Drivers/Guests may be subject to a fine if they do not adhere to the rules.